Here you could change the next parameters:
1. Simple graphics static control type. You
can easily select between frames, lines and rectangles.
2. Static control description. Sometimes, it could be convenient to have
description for each GUI component. Also, you could save time, using
control description as tooltip for it, instead of writing big help files
for your program.
3. Window styles used with static controls. There are
some windows styles ( parameters of Win32 API CreateWindowEx
function ), which can be used with static control. You can easily select/delete
4. Window extended styles used with static controls. There
are another set of CreateWindowEx parameters ( extended window styles ),
which can be used with static control, to modify static control view.
5. Static control size and position. Here you could set the static
corner coordinates, its width and height. Also, you could dispose the
control in preview mode, using "Select Static
Control Size/Position in Preview Mode" button. WARNING.
If you change some static control parameters, but not save them yet, then they're
considered as "desired" values, not as "selected".
Preview mode will work with "selected" parameters only, so you
need to click "Save Parameters Value"
and, again, "Edit Parameters" -
now, if you call preview mode editing, then it'll work with accepted